Event is FINISHED
DENTAL IMPLANTS MADE SIMPLE
Dental Implants Hands On Course - Live Surgery
- Current and future status of implants.
- Endosteal implant design and its importance.
- Understanding bone biology and osseointegration.
- Anatomical considerations and limitations in relation to implant placement.
- Hands-on, Step by step evaluation in establishing diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Interpreting CT (cone Beam), and radiographes, hands on exercise.
- Surgical Guides: It's importance, different types and fabrication techniques, hands on exercise.
- Principles of hard and soft tissue surgery.
- Hands on Surgical technique and suturing
- Hands-on implant placement on models as well as cadavers/pig jaws.
- Understand and manage Prosthetic principles and components in restoring implants.
- An overview of Platelet Rich Plasma
- Complications and managing complications.
- Selecting your first implant case.
- Case discussions and hands-on.
- LIVE SURGERIES PERFORMED BY PARTICIPANTS
- Doctors will work on patients.
AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Establish basic foundation and understanding of Dental implants, their biologic basis and applicability in restoring single edentulous areas.
- Predictably diagnose and treatment plan conventional single tooth implants.
- Understand and manage complications with single tooth implants in both anterior and posterior areas.
- Learn how to fabricate surgical guides in house with and without CBCT.
- You will know what works and what doesn't work.
- You will recognize how to avoid and treat complications.
- You will understand what we know about timing of implant placement and loading.
- How to predictably restore implants
- Gain confidence, improve clinical knowledge and skills to establish successful implant dentistry practice.
Limited enrollment ensures one on one interaction between the instructor and participants to enhance the learning experience.
HANDS-ON EXERCISES on various treatment planning modalities, suturing techniques, and implant placement.
Participants are encouraged to bring their cases and treatment plan with them during the course as a part of the Hands on exercise. Panorex, periapical radiographs, models, bite registration and intra oral pictures are a must for this exercise.
Add to Calendar
Mon Aug 24, 2015
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT
- THE CHRYSLER BUILDING
Course fee $2,250.00
On sale until Aug 23, 2015, 11:50:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10174 United States
clive charlton1 Follower